COKESBURY KIDS IS HERE TO PARTNER WITH YOUR MINISTRY
Children's ministry can be hard. We create easy-to-use resources that empower children's ministry leaders to spend more time doing the work that matters: teaching the Gospel and loving kids well.
Honor the spiritual life of children—their natural sense of awe, wonder, imagination, and curiosity—and help shape their growing faith with Celebrate Wonder, our newest quarterly curriculum. Leaders will guide children through engaging experiences, spiritual practices, and opportunities for reflection, giving them a safe space to ask big questions and helping them claim their spiritual identity as children of God.
WHICH CHILDREN'S CURRICULUM IS RIGHT FOR YOUR MINISTRY?
- OVERVIEW AGE LEVELS COMPONENTS MEDIA FORMATS LENGTH
- Celebrate Wonder (New for Fall 2020) Through experimental activities, spiritual practices, and reflection, Celebrate Wonder serves as a biblical guide to help children make meaning for their lives. LEARN MORE Ages 3-5, Ages 6-8, Ages 9+ Leader Guides, Activity Sheets, Class Pack, DVD, CD, Bible Storybook, Family Activity Book, Virtual Options Available Quarterly DVD, CD Print, Digital Downloads, Virtual Sunday School Options Available 45-60 minutes
- Bible Story Basics Easy to teach and Bible-driven, Bible Story Basics provides kids the basic tools for reading and learning the Bible. LEARN MORE Ages 3-7, Ages 8-12 Activity Sheets, Leader Guides, Class Pack, CD, Bible Storybook CD Print 45-60 Minutes
- One Room Sunday School (Fall 2020) One Room Sunday School is ideal for churches where children of various ages learn together as a group. Everything needed for Sunday school is included in one convenient kit for children ages 3-12. LEARN MORE Ages 3-12 Leader Guide, Class Pack, Reproducible Book, CD-ROM Digital Kid, CD-ROM Print, Digital Kit 45-75 minutes
- Rotation Stations Immerse your children in the Bible with a rotational curriculum from Cokesbury! Ideal for churches using a rotation format where children alternate between learning stations each week. LEARN MORE Ages 3-12 Grow, Proclaim, Serve curriculum, Deep Blue curriculum Digital Digital Varies
- Deep Blue Nursery Deep Blue Kids is a weekly adventure through the Bible. Teach kids about God and what it means to be a follower of Jesus. LEARN MORE Ages 0-3 Leader Guides, Bible Story Picture Cards, Class Kit N/A Digital 45-60 minutes
- Deep Blue Kids - Large Group/Small Group Deep Blue Kids is a weekly adventure through the Bible. Teach kids about God and what it means to be a follower of Jesus. LEARN MORE Ages 3-12 Leader’s Guide, CD-ROM, DVD, Reproducible Activity Sheets, Videos CD, DVD, Digital Digital Kit, Downloads 45-60 minutes
- Learning to Study the Bible The goal of Learning to Study the Bible is to equip participants to read and study the Bible for themselves. It seeks to deepen one's understanding of biblical stories. LEARN MORE Ages 9 - Adults Leader Guide, Class Pack, Student Journal, Participant Guide Print, Digital Print, Digital, Class Pack 45-60 Minutes
- Learning to Use My Bible Learning to Use My Bible provides opportunities for kids ages 7-9 to acquire and practice skills that will help them understand how to use the Bible. LEARN MORE Ages 7-9 Leader Guide, Class Pack, Student Guide Print Print 45-60 Minutes
- 2020 Catalog Download the Cokesbury Kids catalog here to learn about our complete lineup of resources! LEARN MORE Various Various Various Various Various