This past year has been chockfull of changes. The initial shock of it all has begun to wear off, but the wake of the extensive amounts of change have left me exhausted, confused, sad, angry, and hopeful. There is real trauma to reckon with, and there is hope that we will value each other more deeply than we did pre-pandemic. This is true for families, friends, communities, and churches. We learned that we do need each other.
And, it’s all going to be different when we are back together.
That’s why Cokesbury Kids has made some changes to our product offerings. Many of us are having to restart our ministries. Many of us are having to reinvent our ministries. Our aim is to help make this hard work a little easier. Our aim is to provide easy-to-use, adaptable Christian faith formation resources, no matter what your context is.
What’s new or different for fall curriculum?
This fall we will be offering something new and different for our churches, but it will feel normal. We wanted to make things as easy as possible for churches to lead faith formation no matter what coming back looks like. Whether you’re a Celebrate Wonder church or a One Room Sunday School church, this resource is for you. It’s adaptable, thorough, and easy without compromising children's faith formation or spiritual depth.
We’re offering the following resources for use this fall:
Celebrate Wonder All-Ages Kit:
This kit cntains
- Leader Guide
- Reproducible Kids Book
- Class Pack
- CD-ROM with digital copies of the Leader Guide, the Reproducible Kids Book, and the Class Pack.
- This kit cntains
Celebrate Wonder All-Ages Digital Kit:
This kit contains
- A digital copy of the Leader Guide
- A digital copy of the Reproducible Kids Book
- A digital copy of the Class Pack
- This kit contains
Celebrate Wonder DVD
- All-Ages: This item is available as a DVD, digital download, or as a digital subscription. These videos are also a part of the Amplify subscription.
- Celebrate Wonder Annual CD: available as a CD or as a digital download
Editor, Celebrate Wonder Curriculum